eobdtool

eobdtool
EOBDTool

2015年12月27日星期日

ICOM ISIS ISID A+B+C for BMW (selling my ICOM kit)

Well, my E60 is gone, so I have no use for my ICOM any more

I am selling my ICOM kit. It is the full kit, BMW ICOM A+B+C interfaces (it is a Chinese version) I also have a hard drive with a native install of ISTA-D and ISTA-P on it that matches up with this hardware. Once you install the hard drive into a Lenovo laptop, you hook the ICOM up and you will literally be able to do anything the dealerships can do on their computers. It's the same setup. It's plug and play, ready to go, just plug it in and turn it on. 

I'm not sure what to charge for this. Please make offers. I'd be happy to get $500 for everything but am open to quick, real offers. Again, I am open to offers. Ships from the US same day and I will cover shipping, via USPS priority to the lower 48 states.

I used this to update the software on my CIC and it worked flawlessly. 

I will also include utilities you need to use the ICOM with INPA/NCS/Winkfp (they make it easy) and I THINK I have the password for the device, which is very difficult to get. It gets deleted off of all the forums very quickly for some reason, but I finally found it.













没有评论:

发表评论